Monday, 8 August 2016

Big Left Turn

Today we are leaving Neah Bay at noon. We delayed our departure a bit due to a nasty bit of weather in Northern Califotnia. That may seem odd considering we are sitting in Northern Washington but really it makes sense in The sailing world.
We will be travelling for the next 48 hours at least. If the nasty weather in Northern California persists we may have to wait a bit in southern Oregon.
Our weather from Neah Bay to Newport looks pretty benign.
We will update the blog when we arrive somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment